Tuesday 19 March 2019

camp year 5 and 6



WALT: write in paragraphs.

Talofa Lava, This year in 2019 week five. Year five and six had camp, and we had lot of fun at camp. it's sort of a camp, but it mainly

There were six group. Tama fiafia, Mali mali katoa, Matariki, Batay, Tamati lelei and finally my group Tamati malso. We had camp leaders and our camp leaders were.

Kahurangi and Evangeline: Tama fiafia mean happy children.

Nina and Kitone: Mali Mali katoa mean happy children.

Sivaenah and Tonga: Matariki mean seven sisters.

Simon and Maddi: Batay mean children.

Willie and Jane: Tamati lelei mean happy children.

Siosiua and Norad-jade: Tamti malos mean strong children.

There was killer zone, slip and slide kayaking

I like killer zone is my favourite activity because I like playing with my friend. I was blocking and catching the balloons. I was scared because last year I thought that I was going to get hit in the eye.

My favourite was killer zone but my second favourite activity was slip and slide, there two slides one was wide and one long slide. I went in the long one first because I wanted touch the end, but I got some grass on my back. Then I went on the wide slide, because I thought that I can touch the end. But, anyway Talofa lava and Fafatai for all helpers and parents, for looking after when we go a sleep. Thanks helpers for making morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment